Do you want to participate in our Daily Grand Prix to enter the Grand Final of each month?
Don’t think twice, you’ll have a great time and you can also win up to € 1000 .
Every day at 20:00 Qualifying Grand Prix to participate in the Grand Final every last Sunday of each month. < / strong>
The Grand Prix will be held at 8:00 p.m. every day and will consist of 2 warm-up laps and 15 race laps. The first and second classified of each day will have the right to participate in the Grand Final that will be held on the last Sunday of each month.
THE GRAND FINAL
Every last Sunday of each month, 10 laps:
- In case of having more than 20 classified, a Pre-Final will be held consisting of 10 laps and thus the 20 best classified will participate in the Grand Final that would be held that same day.
- If there are less than 20 classified, a single Grand Final will be held.
- Both the Pre-Final and the Grand Final consist of 10 laps.
The winners of the Grand Final will be beneficiaries of the following prizes:
1st classified € 1000
2nd classified € 750
3rd classified € 500
- The rider who makes the fastest lap will be awarded € 250
Any person of legal age (+18 years) can participate. The quota for each daily Grand Prix will be 20 drivers .
- The starting order of all races will be by draw. Each participant will randomly take a piece of paper that will indicate the number of kart with which he will race.
- Participants must register in advance.
- The registration is sixty euros ( € 60) .
- The maximum quota will be twenty (20) runners.
- Once the places of the day are covered, the registration goes to next free day available.
- The minimum age to participate will be 18 years.
- Participants may repeat as many times as they want.
- In case of breakage or that If you leave the track during the race, you will be automatically eliminated. No option to claim.
- In case of no-show or last minute withdrawal, no returns or refunds will be made.